Saturday, April 9, 2011

Greenville and Laurens from Maggi's Point of View

I am sorry I haven't written to you in a while. . .

On the way to Greenville, we stopped at a restaurant called the beacon. When you first get there, a blind man says, "CALL IT" and you tell him your order. He yells it to others. If you order a plate a plenty, they give you so many onion rings and french fries you can't even find your cheeseburger. It was yummy.








We spent the night at a hotel near the church. I read a book and listened to music.

Greenville was really fun, their children's church was great. The teachers were funny and taught a very important lesson. After we were in Children's Church, we went to speak in the main service. Even though I didn't sing my song at this church, it was a great service.

Then we went to a little park in Greenville, where there was a river. I enjoed a good book.






We played there for a while, then we went to Laurens, not to far away from our first church. I did sing my song there. Dad did a great job on his speach, and I am not being sarcastic. Then it was off to home for us.

That was another news flash from itineration from me.

Thanks!
Maggi

No comments:

Post a Comment