Monday, June 13, 2011

Tripo to DC

Hello,

This is Maggi. Sorry I haven’t reported in a while. The church we were at this week was in Maryland, close to Washington D.C. The pastor and his wife had two boys, Noah and Caleb who were Emmas and my ages. The night before the service we met them for dinner. We had tappas before dinner. After dinner Mrs. Moriah, Pastor Darrell's wife suggested we go to the Fractured Prune for dessert. They specialize in made to order doughnuts. I got a Rollo Doughnut, Sissy got a peanut butter. They were delicioso. We had a great time in Washington D.C., but now we had to get serious for church.




The church we were at had a great children’s church. I sang my song and Daddy preached. I would like to thank the church for letting us stay at a fancy hotel with bullet elevators.







And I would like to thank the man who donated all the eyeglasses. We really appreciated it, and I got to give the box of eye glassess to the Healthcare Ministries Coordinator. She was so excited about receiving such a generous gift. I was able to give it to her while in Springfield, MO. It was a great trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment