Monday, June 13, 2011

"Recalculating"


Hi, Emma here. Sorry I haven’t got to you guys for a while. Life has been a rollercoaster lately. Let me go back a few weeks and tell you about our service in Lancaster South Carolina. Our GPS named Gabby took us to the pastors instead of the church that morning because daddy gave her the wrong address. At last, we finally found the church though. Gabby will say "recalculating" when we are lost. At Harvesttime Assembly of God I met some new friends
.



After the service, the church fed us a great lunch. Harvesttime Assembly of God was a very inspiring Church.



Then we went to the Wofford house church. At the house we fed the cows. I threw their food on their head.





At the Wofford’s house they fed us dinner they fed us sandwiches and peanut butter brownies, yum! How did they know I loved peanut butter.
That’s all for now.


Your friend and future missionary,
Emma Cartwright

No comments:

Post a Comment