Sunday, May 8, 2011

Road Tripping

On Easter, we went to South Greenwood Assembly of God.


When we got up on Easter morning, I jumped out of bed, searching the hotel room for my Easter basket, but I couldn't find it. Then all of a sudden, we heard the phone ring, and they said, we had a delivery at the front desk. The Easter bunny, had delivered our baskets to the front desk.







Then we went to sunrise service, early in the morning. It was very early.

Then when we were setting up our missions table, someone asked if we wanted to help them. So we said yes. Then we had breakfast at the church, they had reserved special seats for us.




Then we blew up 103 balloons, we tucked verses inside. We were going to let the balloons go after service, so that the balloons filled with the verse could go everywhere.








During this service, I preached my first sermon. My sermon was about Jesus's resurection. I think I did good.

After church we ate at the Japenesse restaurant. It was fun. I got to watch the chef make our food. While mommy and daddy talked with the Pastor and his wife, sissy and I made up a game. We made a tic-tac-toe board out of chopsticks, we used the sugar and sweet and low packets for our x's and o's.

I had a great ride home. When we got home that night, we all watched The Voyage of Dawn Trader.

It was a good day of itineration.

Happy Easter,

Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment