Sunday, May 8, 2011

Maggi in Hartsville and Florence

Last week we went to a church in Hartsville, Christian Fellowship Assembly of God. It was a very cute church.



Pastor and Sister Bowman was very nice.




During the missions offering, I got to sing my song. After service, we were served a very nice lunch at the church. They were celebrating someone's 66th wedding anniversary.

It was a nice.

We will helping one very nice lady with cleaning the dishes and nusery, and she gave me and my sister a love offering. It was so nice.

After this service, and before the next one, we went to a park to rest. Someone was having a birthday party, all the extra goodie bags, they gave to everyone in the park.

The next church we went was in Florence to New Life Assembly of God.





There we meet a little boy named Noah.






He was very nice. I left my music at Christian Fellowship, so I didn't get to sing.

It was a very long ride home, but another successful day.

Maggi

No comments:

Post a Comment