Saturday, March 26, 2011

Hoopdy Doo Aiken Review



Sorry I haven't written to ya'll in a long time. But I just lost count. . .

So last Saturday I spent the night at Pastor Watt's house. Miss Laura, his wife was really nice. They made pizza for us, as a snack! After that we went Miss Sharon's birthday party. She served marinated chicken, her speciality. I made a strawberry shortcake to bring to the party. We got the strawberries from the bush-n-vine on the way. One of my favorite things about the bush-n-vine are the strawberry slushies :) Maggi likes them to!

That night we got to sleep on a blow up mattress. It was huge! Maggi read me Nancy Drew before I went to sleep.

When we woke up Pastor Watts made us blueberry pancakes for breakfast, they were yummy!
Then we went to the Pastor's church.

The church had pink carpet! P.S I like pink!

I stood at the door and gave everyone in the church a prayer card.






We got to go to their Children's Church and shared a little bit of what we are going to do in Costa Rica. The workers were nice and gave us a yummy snack. We started watching a video, but didn't get to finish. Then we got to play outside, till mom came and picked us up.

Then we went to Maxines for lunch. I got to eat outside with my sister. My mom watched us from inside.

Then we went home.

<






Aiken is quite the place to hoopdy doo!

No comments:

Post a Comment